I joined Docker in April 2013, being one of the few core maintainers of the project.
After a year and a half, I started working on Swarm, a Docker-native clustering system.
In June 2018, I joined Cruise to help build our self-driving rideshare service.
Main Talks (videos)
- DockerCon 2017
- LinuxCon + ContainerCon 2016
- DockerCon 2015
- container.camp SF 2015
- DockerCon EU 2014
- MesosCon 2014
- GopherCon 2014
- GoCover.io (source)
- Code coverage of any golang package as a service.
- A simple Mesos framework written in Go.
- Hnefatafl (source)
- An old viking game, mix between checkers and chess using libGDX.
- An open source Android application to explore your Xbox Live games and achievements.